Are you ready for the truth? Ok this is how it works. There are 10 nerd jokes below. If you enjoy a joke then +1 for you, if you understand but don’t enjoy it then +0.5 for you, if you just don’t get it then you get zero. After going through jokes you can find your position on the following scale:
so lets start:
- 1. Two variables discussing about religion:
x^2: Do you believe in god?
x^3: Well, I do believe in higher powers!
- 2. Meanwhile in another part of universe of the polynomials
Spider-polynomial: “with great powers come great difficulty in factorizing”
- 3. There are two kinds of people: Those who can extrapolate an incomplete data…
- 4. There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don’t.
- 5. Geeky pick up line: I wish, I was your derivative.. I could lay tangent to your curves!
- 6. Another pick up line: I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
- 7. And one last pick up line: I wish, I was Adenine so I could get paired with ‘U’
- 8. You may think glass is half empty or half full but engineers know that glass is twice large as it should be!
- 9. A majority of people have an above average number of legs.. think about it.. its true!
- 10. I’m not lazy, I’m overflowing with potential energy
Hope you got the score that you wanted to get (either more than 5 or less than 5). Let me tell you that my heart goes out for those who wanted to score less than 5 but scored more. Do write a comment below about your position on the nerd scale.